We are currently seeking adult volunteers to assist in the following areas:
1. Exercising, grooming, and stall cleaning
-for at least an hour for whichever day you're available
-no horse experience necessary but must be willing to learn
2. Riding Coaches
-either one, two, or all three days
-must have advanced and proven horse experience
1. Be willing to learn horsemanship and ranch care
2. Be able to work independently with the horses if volunteering for coaching
3. Volunteer at least once per week
4. Be fingerprinted
5. Complete volunteer application below, liability waiver, COVID waiver
6. Upload a copy of ID (state, license, school, or any similar photo identification)
7. Have fitness level to handle horses
8. Must be 18 or older
9. Follow all rules
10. check in with program manager each volunteer day and sign in on binder each day
SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE
There are sometimes exceptions for those without horse expeirence. Please inquire with our contact form here
Please print and complete the background check form below.
You must take to a certifed livescan vendor.
Background checks typically take 2-10 days to complete.
Costs are generally between $30-$50 depending on location.
To see a list of providers from DOJ website use the link below.
We are not responsible for the livescan vendors. Please do your research to ensure services providers are up to date and certified.